Customer Service / Work From Home Call Center Agent
Posted: October 9, 2020
Earn $17.00 per hour working from home*
You will be a Full-Time employee for Call Management Resources; not an independent contractor.
For over 60 years, Call Management Resources has been keeping our valued clients connected by providing stellar live agent answering and innovative call solutions. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since 1959, Call Management Resources has Call Center Agents working from home nationally!
We are seeking flexible and dedicated professionals who enjoy talking on the phone and working in a team-oriented environment to join our inbound call center / answering service.
Our 24/7/365 inbound call center provides a great benefits package, a MUCH higher than average pay scale, rapid advancement opportunities, and individualized training programs.
• Immediate openings for FULL-TIME positions (32hrs per week+).
• Bi-weekly pay.
• Evening, Weekend and Split Shifts available.
• Set schedules so you can plan a personal and social life.
• Medical, Dental, Life, Short & Long Term Disability insurance available.
• Earn up to 5 weeks vacation.
• Have a clear, English speaking voice.
• Must be able to type 40 wpm with minimal mistakes.
• Have a good Attendance Record with current/former employers.
• Be available to work Full-time including EVENINGS and WEEKENDS
• Live in Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, or Virginia.
Technical and Equipment requirements:
• Processor: Minimum Pentium i5 Quad-core or better
• Memory (RAM): 8GB Minimum
• Hard Drive: 128GB minimum, Solid State Drive recommended
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro recommended
• Plug and Play Keyboard and Mouse, which does not require additional software.
• Windows Defender is the only permitted anti-virus software.
• Malwarebytes is the only permitted anti-malware software.
• Video: Computer must support dual monitors and set to the resolution 1920×1080 at 100% scaling.
• USB Gaming Headset
• Primary Monitor size: 23”+ minimum
• Secondary Monitor size: 20” minimum
• A stable DSL, Cable, or Fiber Ethernet internet connection with minimum speeds of 100MMpbs download and 10Mbps upload. We do not allow WiFi connections.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE.
• Open scheduling availability
• Prior Call Center Experience
• Two (2) years of college-level courses or two (2) years of work experience with phone-related customer service
• Bilingual proficiency in a particular language (English/Spanish) with the ability to articulate messages and information clearly and accurately
• PC skills to include the ability to navigate and keyboard through a variety of systems.
• Demonstrate a positive tone of voice and empathy with callers while providing and collecting needed information promptly.
• Have strong written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to articulate messages and information clearly and accurately.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a structured/regulated and fast-paced environment with rigorous performance metrics.
• Ability to multitask, pay attention to detail, prioritize work, and work independently.
We hope to add you to our Call Management Resources family very soon!
*includes training pay for up to 8 weeks
Join Our Team