Customer Service / Work From Home Call Center Agent (Remote)
Posted: February 14, 2022
Earn $18.00 per hour* and beyond** while working from home.
You will be a Full-Time employee for Call Management Resources, not an independent contractor.
For over 60 years, Call Management Resources has kept our valued clients connected by providing stellar live agent answering and innovative call solutions. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since 1959, Call Management Resources has Call Center Agents working from home nationally!
We seek flexible and dedicated professionals who enjoy talking on the phone and working in a team-oriented environment to join our inbound call center / answering service.
Our 24/7/365 inbound call center provides an excellent benefits package, a MUCH higher than average pay scale, rapid advancement opportunities, and individualized training programs.
- Answer inbound calls using PC, keyboard, and headset and facilitate handling according to training and quality assurance, and call handling expectations.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Serve callers by identifying their needs, collecting and clarifying information, entering applicable data, and selecting appropriate options and dispositions to ensure proper handling of the data.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage callers.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required or assigned.
- Be at least 18 yrs of age with a High school diploma or GED.
- Live in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, or Virginia.
- Demonstrate the ability to use analysis, logic, and reasoning to problem-solve and make decisions.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to type at a minimum of 40 words per minute with minimal mistakes.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is structured/regulated and operate within rigorous performance metrics.
- Be able to work independently while multitasking and focusing on details as well as, prioritizing work.
- Provide a dedicated home workspace free from interruptions and distractions.
- Have basic computer skills to include the ability to navigate and keyboard through a variety of systems.
- Ability to meet physical job requirements, which include sitting for long periods.
- Have a clear, English speaking voice.
- Have a good Attendance Record with current and former employers.
- Be available to work Full-time including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to commit to a schedule for no less than six (6) months.
- Willing to complete a Predictive Index Assessment and Technical Questionnaire.
- Willing to complete an online interview.
- Individuals seeking a long-term investment with our company.
- Processor: Minimum Pentium i5 Quad-core or better.
- Memory (RAM): 8GB Minimum.
- Hard Drive: 128GB minimum (Solid State Drive recommended).
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Microsoft Windows 10 Pro recommended).
- Video: Computer must support dual monitors and be set to the resolution 1920×1080 at 100% scaling.
- Windows Defender is the only permitted anti-virus software.
- Malwarebytes is the only permitted anti-malware software.
Computer Peripheral requirements
- An External Webcam.
- A Plug and Play Mouse, which does not require additional software.
- A Plug and Play Soft-Touch Keyboard (for Laptops, too), which does not require additional software.
- A USB Gaming Headset.
Dual Monitor requirements
- Primary Monitor size: 23”+ minimum.
- Secondary Monitor size: 20” (15.6″ for laptop) minimum
- A stable Cable or Fiber Ethernet internet connection with minimum speeds of 100MBps download and 10MBps upload. We do not allow any form of wireless Internet Service or connection.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE.
- Open scheduling availability.
- Prior Call Center Experience.
- Two (2) years of college-level courses or two (2) years of work experience with phone-related customer service.
- Have a positive tone of voice and empathy while promptly providing and collecting needed information.
- Bilingual proficiency in a particular language (English/Spanish) with the ability to articulate messages and information clearly and accurately.
- Immediate openings for FULL-TIME positions (32+ hours per week).
- Bi-weekly pay.
- Evening, Weekend, and Split Shifts available.
- Set schedules so you can plan a personal and social life.
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short & Long Term Disability insurance, and 401k available.
- Earn up to 5 weeks vacation.
We hope to add you to our Call Management Resources family very soon!
*includes training pay for up to 8 weeks.
Join Our Team
**includes performance and other incentives after the training period.