Senior Sales Executive
Posted: May 10, 2021
We are looking for competitive, dedicated, and experienced business development professionals to create effective sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to exceed quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, managing and developing a healthy pipeline, and closing sales.
- Planning and presenting call center solutions to customers nationwide.
- Prospecting and self-generating leads that turn into qualified revenue.
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers.
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics.
- Attending industry functions and conferences.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong history in sales, preferably in a call center environment.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Understanding of customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills.
Call Center experience and Spanish speaking a plus
Benefits and Compensation:
CMR, Inc. provides a great benefits package, a flexible schedule, generous compensation (including 401k with match), rapid advancement opportunities and individualized training programs. We are seeking candidates who are already earning or are capable of earning a six-figure salary.
Join Our Team